Pune Food Walks
Camp Brunch Walk
Who is this walk for?
This Pune Food walk is for you if you are new to Pune city, love walking, food and activities, wish to know history of the city, haven’t visited the inner areas of the Cantonment.
What should you bring?
Just yourself, umbrella – just in case and water – if you have a problem drinking outside water, an inquisitive foodie mindset…
What to expect?
Meet n Greet, ice breakers, know Pune heritage, some historical places, visit family run food joints – at least 60 years old, meet other foodies, make new friends by end of the walk. Expect to come back exhausted with a full stomach.
Age: 13 years and above
Fees: Rs. 1000/- per participant (including food expenses)
When: Sunday, 7th Oct ’18 from 10am to 1pm
Starts at: Marzorin
Ends at: Babajan Chowk
Total walk of: Approx 3 kms
Terms & Conditions:
1. Payment needs to be made in advance to confirm your booking
2. This walk is a mix of vegetarian,non vegetarian food places and some street food specials. Some of the dishes tend to be spicy.
3. There may be some waiting period at some places.
4. Limited Parking is available near the starting point.
5. Please be on time so that we can complete the walks in the desired time
Who is this walk “Not” for:
1. People not comfortable with eating Street food
2. People averse of long walks in the rain / sun
Only 10 spots available
For booking, Paytm to 9850205902 and send us this information on WhatsApp / text.
Or Contact us using this form