Pune Food Walks
Pune City Breakfast Walk
Who is this walk for?
This food walk is for those who are new to Pune city, love walking, food and activities, wish to know history of this city, haven’t visited the inner areas of the city etc.
What should you bring?
Just yourself, umbrella – just in case and water – if you have a problem drinking outside water, an inquisitive foodie mindset…
What to expect?
Meet n Greet, ice breakers, know the heritage, visit shaniwar wada, vishram bag wada, some other special historical places, visit family run food joints – at least 60 years old, meet other foodies, make new friends by end of the walk. Expect to come back exhausted with a full stomach.
Age: 16 years and above
Fees: Rs. 750/- per participant (including food expenses)
When: Sunday, 9th of Sep ’18 from 8:45am to 1 pm
Starts at: Delhi Darwaza, Shaniwar Wada
Ends at: Sujata Mastani
Total walk of: Approx 3 kms
Terms & Conditions:
1. Payment needs to be made in advance to confirm your booking
2. All the food places visited in this walk are vegetarian street food places. Some of the dishes tend to be spicy.
3. There may be some waiting period at some places.
4. Limited Parking is available at Shaniwar Wada.
Who is this walk “not” for:
1. People not comfortable in eating Street food
2. People averse of long walks in the rain / sun
Only 20 seats available
For booking, Paytm to 9850205902 and send us this information on WhatsApp / text.
Book Now on Mera Events
Confirm early to avoid disappointment!