Apple Asparagus Almond Salad
Salad no 3 on the Salad run and a full vegetarian salad coming up. Fruits bring a sweet taste to the salad specifically whenever the leaves you use are bitter. Apples & Almonds is a healthy combination and mixed a with a few other veggies, this is your ultimate meal replacement salad.
Let’s go straight to the recipe.
Apple Asparagus Almond Salad RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 cup of washed and roughly chopped Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 cup of washed and full leaves of Celery
- 1 large red apple thinly sliced
- 3 cubes of cheddar cheese cut into about 18 small pieces
- ½ cup pomegranates
- ½ lemon juice
- Asparagus cut into 2-inch pieces (7-8 pieces)
- 2 tbsp EV olive oil
In a bowl, layer the apples first, pour the lime juice and mix well.
Layer with the greens and pomegranates.
In a frying pan, heat up the EVOO
Add the almonds and asparagus with a bit of salt.
Roast the same till asparagus is slightly cooked and almonds also darken a bit.
Pour this mixture on the bowl
Top with the cheese cubes and mix well
Apple Asparagus and Almond salad is ready to eat.